Yes, I think that closing the Forums would be a real shame. I know I haven't logged in for a month or so but I have been reading the Forums. I don't know how to post pictures and I don't know how to start a new topic so right now all I have been doing is reading the posts. I think it would be okay to broaden the Forums to include other lighthouse related items - for sale, for conversation, etc., such as lighthouse related items we may have on display in our houses or yards, such as I had a large wooden lighthouse in my back yard for many years that had a solar light on top. I would have never heard of Lighthouse Digest magazine if it hadn't been for the forums. I don't have any of them but I might be interested in buying used from someone not wanting much money for them just needing to pass them on, for instance. I would not be for using the Forums for the sale of non-lighthouse related items. In my opinion, the Forums don't take the place of Facebook nor Facebook doesn't take the place of the Forums. I have lived in various states during my lifetime and Facebook has been like a miracle in finding and posting with old friends, classmates, people I've worked with, neighbors, etc. Lighthouse forums is a special thing and I would find it sad to see it close.

Kathleen Pence