Wow, what an interesting thread. I hope Younger and Assoc. reads every entry. There are some very good insights here. I think they have listened somewhat by lowering the edition sizes on the 2000 releases just announced but is it too little too late?

I have one dealer withing 150 miles of me. He has about 40 pieces on display but has very limited space. He has a few regulars from around the country that call him. He's on auto ship and I used to get #581 from him but now the number has dropped with each auto ship he gets, Aparently those who have lower numbers are dropping the line or at least reducing their auto ship amounts. I was hoping to complete my collection with the 581 number but can not locate the dealer that carries it now. Nor do I want to buy from someone else, I like my dealer and prefer to be able to handle and inspect closely before I buy a piece.

I think 6500 should be the limit on all pieces with the exception of a few 4000 releases like the Panama. I like the Glows because I can fill in some of those pieces that I just cant find or afford. Like St. Augistine, St. Simons, Ponce and Key west.

Anyway, Bill and company, there is a lot of food for thought in this thread. These are you loyal colledtors, I hope you are listening!
Dale