With PHAROS, LE's, GLOWS, LLOM, DGB, it would appear that HL is perhaps over extended in offerings. Although the six HL dealers in my area do not appear to be overstocked with GLOWS some of them have remained on the shelf for some time as well as some of the LE's of a high edition number. Lower LE edition numbers is a move in the correct direction . I also think that HL should drop the GLOW line. The charity connected to GLOW sales is important but could be incorporated into sales of other products in the line perhaps on a piece by piece basis. AB is another line that brings question but now that HL will only produce LE,s and fewer offerings each year at lower prices this should work.The other lines DGB etc. are what I term as accessories and work as even Keepers & Friends would be a nice addition to any LLOM.I feel that LLOM will attract the random or gift buyer and perhaps sell new buyers on LE purchases etc. better than higher LE edition numbers or GLOW,s ever have or will. I also feel that PHAROS is an excellent expansion because it is an international market target. With the high quality of HL PHAROS done correct will work. I do not think that the GLOW line fits the total product line as it has developed to the present. All this said not knowing the HL total sales breakdown by line dropping GLOWs it would seem could only help the dealer with selling space,remove some of the confusion with the line for the newcomer,leave room to improve the current lines and build new lines or series either regular or timed as announced.

Delmarva Lightkeeper

Lonnie