Danny,

I am enjoying my collection even more with the potential demise of Harbour Lights. It's not that I am sitting back and laughing at what is probably going to be their end. No, it's because I told my wife several years ago that I would quit collecting when my curios were full. Over the years I have expanded the number of lighthouses in each cabinet by adding at least 2 shelve and in some case 3 shelves to the cabinets to accompany my growing collection. I have left room for the 3 things that I still want to add, but, am content with the demise of Harbour Lights.

Would I start collecting again if HLs were to start up, I don't really think they will and I don't think I would. I'm enjoying the hunt for those rare pieces probably as much as when I started the hunt back in 1994.

I'd drive a truck all the way to Wichita if you had the 3 pieces I'm looking for but very few do and the ones that do have them wantwhat they paid for them back in the "good old days" and I'm not that desperate to get them at those prices. One day I'll stumble across some one that will want a reasonable price and until that time comes I can wait.

Rich