Kaiz, I have noticed the same trend in Tidewater Virginia & NE North Carolina. I have stated more than once that the GLOW pieces are hurting the LE's and make the line appear less collectible to some retailers. In addition, we have to factor in that many of the more famous and well known lighthouses have already been produced. Collectors are less inclined to pay the price for owning all or most of the lesser known lighthouses, unless one has a particular reason for buying it (a favorite local landmark, etc.). Compared to last year's prices, even the old desirables (Cape Neddick, Coquille, rev. Hatteras, Portland Head) have declined in value. I realize many of us buy HLs because we love the line and the lighthouses they represent, but many of us would also like to think that our pieces will HOLD their value and continue to appreciate slowly over time, not decline as they have been. Just look at ebay and see the pieces that are being dumped below their original retail value. I think the increase to 10000 piece editions, the GLOWs, the number of releases per year, and the release of "lesser" well known lighthouses have all taken their toll.