The way I see it, LHD, alias, LHM aka, HARBOUR LIGHTS, doesn't deserve to "survive" , after what their business practices have done to their collectors and dealers.

I wish they'd just get it over with and call it like it is, ie."Going Out of Business Sale". We've been through a Holiday Sale, 10% through 60% sale. Buy 2 get a freebie. BOGO .

There was a time when I'd drive miles to search dealers in the hope I'd find that Hatteras Green tip. I still would, but there are no dealers within 175 miles. (Strike # 1). Loyal to my out of region dealer , I paid the full price , then have them reduced by 60% by LHM (Strike #2). Their greed (and don't you LHM lovers in this Forum come to their defense, with that "they have to do what they have to do to stay in business", attitude, it has come full circle (Strike #3) and bit all of us on the behind.

I bought Harbour Lights because I enjoyed them. I no longer look with anticipation to the new releases. LHM won't stop me from traveling hours to see a lighthouse. For me, that's all I need. Just shut the door and leave us with the fond memories of days past.