Not to slight Cape Cod - I have bought from Roland at Cape Cod and he has alway been a great resource, and I've also purchased from Cape Annies and the folks there are also very nice. But I would think at some point LH Depot would be an excellent source especially at the point that they are discounting everything. I just received two APs from them from their 50% off everything sale. However, I would also check Ebay. I have bought pieces there and was mostly successful. I guess you will have to practice bargain shopping for some items and others you may have to pay more due to availability and if you "just have to have it now".

In addition, there is a forum here Trading Post, where you can post what you are looking for and members will contact you if they have lights to sell.

Now for me, lighthouses are not a fad - I love them and will continue to collect whatever items I can find and continue to visit them whenever possible. If the item is unique I don't care if I don't have any more room, I will make room some how!

I cannot put a price on the friendships offered and fun I have had lighthousing, and if that were to go away - I would be extremely depressed!!!!!!

Melody