Rich
I don't remember you sharing that story with me about your MLK version. Congratulations!!!

I have never been able to find one myself. I do have a good story of almost getting one.

Back in the old days when eBay had no pictures of the item for sale. I use to go through every Mukilteo on eBay, contact the seller and ask him to check if there was a spelling variation.
One day I hit it right on the money. I found one with the MULK version and the seller didn't know it and was selling it for $45. I would have had it for that price except that at the last day the seller added to the description that it had a spelling variation. At the last moment it was taken away from me by a higher bid. But, I did make the higher bidder pay for it; he had to pay $500 for it.
I felt bad because the person that took the bid from me was a hoarder and all ready had several MULK versions and many CH1’s and I felt he was just trying to corner the market.
But on the other hand I felt good that the variation got identified and the seller got a fair price for it because of me. The seller did email me back after the sale and told me he had no idea that it was worth that much.

Rich
I added the A0962 to the above Mukilteo review.

Last edited by DANIEL; 12/11/11 03:42 PM.

DANIEL