Hello everybody and greeting from cold Russia :) !
As you may be heard in my previous posts, recently (last month) i've made internet site www.lightphotos.net
It's intended for people who also as me collecting LH photos, so if you have some - feel free to register and upload your photos (or photos you have permissions to use) there, i will be really appreciate. Many of lights are being abandoned or destroyed, so the task of the site is to try to keep them in photos if we can't keep them IRL. At the moment we're collected about 200-300 LHs. Not so much, but this is just a start :)
The reason i made this post is to consult a bit with another amateurs, how is better to classify LH locations. For small countries everything is clear. There are albums on the site, each album represents one country. But if number of lights is big (like for US or Canada) - it will be better to divide one big album to several small ones. So the question is how to do this better. I see 2 options so far:
1. Simply take official division (US - states, Canada - provinces and territories). This already made for UK but for US will give really many albums as result.
2. Make own division like - North Atlantic, South Atlantic, Gulf of Mexico, Great lakes etc - so it will be not official, but number of albums will be much less.
So what do you think? Many thanks for your replies.
And if you want to make any other suggestion - you very welcome, feel free to tell me what do you think.

Regards, Dmitry
Collecting photos of lighthouses. If you have some - join to our team!