This Model 1863 3.0 Inch 10 Pounder Parrott Rifle that Daniel talks about above being made by Harbour Lights carries the item number CW101. The pieces are not individually numbered. It was produced exclusively for "Civil War Merchant" as a replica item and carries the 2009 date. Stickers on the box and base of piece are very similar to HL lighthouse stickers and the box and foam insert look like HL packaging. The top of the box carries a Civil War Merchant logo featuring the Parrott Rifle in the center. A website is also listed in the logo: www.civilwarmerchant.com
The Certificate of Authenticity paper inside the box is similar to HL lighthouse papers and states it is "First in a series" (as the CW101 would indicate) and it is signed by Harry Hine. It also gives the Civil War Merchant address as P.O. 282 West Kennebunk, ME 04094 Phone 888-553-8282

I assumed this was to be a new series of Civil War replicas that was being tried by HL to extend their figurine production excellence into a new area to increase business. Civil War or War between the States is a market of much interest in our country. However, for some reason(s) it apparently never took off. I know of no other pieces produced.

Max