I tend to believe the writing is on the wall (in large letters) for HL's demise, especially with Tony's departure. It has been a good run. However, I tend to also believe that this does not spell the end of the line for the forums. I know that your primary area of interest is just HL products, but we have so many members who also enjoy the travel and real thing. And, should HL close up, we will be positioned to help the remaining dealers and collectors who find HL late in life. You know that the membership here is the collective brain trust for things HL, with knowledge and insight not found elsewhere, including at HL itself.

While I don't post as much as I did at one point (I'm not into posting simply for the purpose of posting) I do check the forums every day. I know I am not the only person doing this. There are many who are either not members or don't stay logged in so they show up as guests. Even though I would like them to register and log in, I am also happy that they choose to visit the site and hope that we are able to be helpful to them without chasing them away.