Originally Posted By: CAVR
Wow, my name surely is getting "tossed" around a bit..... perhaps I should have not casually shared any information with my fellow collectors.

I would think in a few days others, included those on the cruise, that they will be getting their pieces as well. What ever happened being patient? You heard what Tony C. mentioned in another post about items currently being shipped and employees on vacation.

To answer a few questions:

1) NO, I do not have pieces with a "special number" that was commented above.... I think I said, "my autoship number". Why is my number important anyway? Harbour Lights, my dealer, and several other folks know what number I have as autoship.

2) The stickers provided with the Alaska Set, as I commented before, are white with a colored 20th anniversary logo with the three original signatures signed in ink. Each sticker is meant to be placed on the bottom of each piece.

I guess I don't fully understand the "huff" behind the "on-going" topic of the Alaska Set as I am sure that everyone will eventually get their set(s). Just be gratefully that you will be getting one of Harbour Light's most limited pieces of 360 sets.

Enough said from me on this topic.... I hold my tongue.

Sorry you don't understand the "huff" as you put it.
However, these lights were promoted as EXCLUSIVE to those who went on the cruise and only those people would get them signed. Also attendees were supposed to get the lowest numbers. You did not go on the cruise and apparently not only got yours before many attendees but also got your autoship number and the signatures.
I went on the cruise and purchased the set in good faith. I do not hold it against you personally, but feel very betrayed by Harbour Lights!

Last edited by HCS; 06/30/11 06:28 PM.