I really enjoyed meeting so many people from here on the forum. I met too many at the very beginning and the faces started to run together, but I got to spend more time with some of you and got to know you a bit. The cruise would not have been nearly as great if we had gone without the Harbour Lights group. Paul's class on photos was excellent and already has already helped me out. I have adjusted levels before, but had never done each color separately. It really makes a difference.
Some of my favorite things:
1. It was great to not be the only crazy person up at 4am hoping to see a lighthouse. It is so nice to share an interest with other obsessed people. cheers
2. Tracy Arm Fjord - so beautiful. I have tried to describe it and just can't.
3. Humpback whale jumping completely out of the water. One early morning I was the only in the viewing area on 11. I had just sat down, hadn't gotten my camera out yet. I see a spout, so I am watching..then it just jumps! I stood up, forgot about the camera and just watched as it jumped 3 more times. I felt bad that there was no one else to see it.
4. The walk out the Cape Flattery trail on Saturday after the cruise. Definitely a place where you slow down and just enjoy.
A wonderful trip. I saw things I never thought I would get to see. I hope we all get together again...soon!

Laura