Originally Posted By: wvlights0
Great story Rosalie. The Washington light is Point Wilson. The Canadian is Pine Island... I think. Very similar to Addenbroke Is. but I think the other buildings make it Pine Island.

Thank you very much for identifying them.

I have found (after I got home from the cruise) that I have pneumonia and the medicine is making me groggy. Maybe not awake enough to post photos for a bit.

I was looking at the photos and those two appear really similar. What was confusing me was that on the British Columbia lighthouse website, there were pictures of the old lights which had lantern houses, and I could not see any lantern enclosure on these pictures.

We left Seattle at 5 pm and were proceeding north to the Inside Passage. These pictures were taken a couple hours after lunch on the following day. The lighthouse was on the starboard side of the ship. For some reason, I went out after lunch onto the foredeck.

This is the complete sequence of 12 photos in the order I took them from 2:48 to 3:01 pm.

Port side

Starboard side

#251 and 252 are close ups of the towed boat and the towing boat that you see in #249

Port side

Not sure which direction this was taken in - maybe port forward

Starboard

Port

#258 was of people on the bow

This was the last one I took before I went inside.

Last edited by grandmaR; 06/07/11 12:48 PM.