Laura Shields, MC Historical Society director, sent me these photos. She said the sun actually made a one day appearance on the Monday after our rainy weekend.

Bob, the good old van now lives at an auto salvage yard. It made it 16 good years, to lots and lots of lighthouses around the Great Lakes and along the east coast. Made 6 trips to Mackinac when I was working on the reunion, most of them with seats removed and filled with stuff for participants. It was a great vehicle and I do miss it, but it was going to finally need some fairly expensive body work to correct some rust and also needed some engine work. One or the other, but couldn't justify both.

Wanted a large vehicle, and found the Yukon XL at the right price. Great condition and very nicely equipped. It has been to OMC a couple times. Came in handy when we had our Christmas party weekend with snow. Matter of fact, I cleaned a little bit of South Haven beach sand out of it last week, still left over from the trip there in December.