I received an email from my son Bill and his fiance Melissa as follows:

"In the midst of everything going on (New house, new jobs, and helping out with Japan), we almost forgot that we had entered into a contest for a free wedding in Sonoma Valley. We are now 1 of 12 couples selected as semifinalists. We quickly did a video. It's not pretty, but we hope it's good enough to take us to the final round. The top 5 vote getting videos advance to the next round where the company picks the winner. So if you have the time, please check it out and vote for us if you can. Thanks!"

You can help out by going to:

http://www.sonomadreamwedding.com:80/

and voting for them.

You have to register first. (Dont forget to uncheck the box about receiving future emails from the company, unless that automatically disqualifies them???). Their photo should be the third from the left in the top row. You can play the video first to see how they met, etc. Then you click on vote. I don't know if you can vote more than once. Some of these things let you vote once a day. You can try again the next day to see.

If you can please send this on to some of your contacts. I really would prefer to pay airfare to CA instead of HI!!!! Best would be to have they marry here but I don't think that's an option. At least Japan where Mel's Mom and Dad live some of the time isn't an option, currently!!!

Thanks a lot!!!

(If you've already received this in an email from me, just ignore this post.)