Originally Posted By: CAVR
1st) I heard a rumor that I was to get a special lighthouse in a Gorton's Fisherman Box later this summer when the 2011 Summer release are out.....

Originally Posted By: Lighthouse Loon
#1 - I have no clue as to what you talking about, but I may go to the supermarket and checkout the Gorton's fish selection. I was going to do this anyway for Lent.

We'll I made it to the local supermarket for some Gorton's fish fillets for tonights Lent meal. Didn't help sort out CAVR's riddle/clue.

tongue But prior to that I check their website and narrowed it down to these lighthouses: Cape Ann(Thatcher Island), Ten Pound Island, Dog Bar Breakwater, Eastern Point, and Straitsmouth Island.

I think it's a good bet that it's one of these. I guess we'll know for sure in a few months.

Oh and of course that Gortons packages have a smaller footprint, but with a increased cost!!! frustrated

Last edited by Lighthouse Loon; 03/25/11 10:33 AM.

Stan M
New Jersey Lighthouse Lovers
------------------------------------
Harry Wishlist: Tinicum Rear Range, Miah Maull Shoal, Finns Point, Bergen Point, Cross Ledge, Old Ambrose Lightstation, Romer Shoal, Barnegat Lightship, Liberty Lightship.