I can give you several options for repairing the vetilator ball.

1. Go to a hobby store(Michael's, Hobby Lobby, etc) and buy a variety pack of small wooden beads. Also buy a small $1.00-$2.00 bottle of Acrylic Latex touch up paint (take your lighthouse with you to match the paint). Super glue the correct size wooden bead where the ball is missing. Fill in the bead hole with small drops of super glue(4-5 drops over a 12 hour period)and continue doing this until the hole is filled. Smooth with small file. Touch up with paint.

2. Do the same as above only instead of small wooden beads, buy a tub of fast drying clay made by Crayola. Make a small ball the size of the missing ventilator ball and place a small amount of super glue where the missing ball is and glue the clay ball in place. Do this before the clay ball hardens so the 2 super glued areas will form together but do not push hard on the clay ball as it is not harden yet and it will change shape. Allow 24 hours to harden and file to smooth and paint as above.

3. Pay for shipping to and from(UPS will make a prepaid return label to stick inside box) at the time you are shipping to me. Put a money order for $10.00 inside with the label. I repair and send back to you within 2 weeks. If you choose option 3, email me for my address at flacoastie@embarqmail.com

The cost to repair yourself will be approximately $7.00 - $10.00. If you are used to working with hobbies and can do touch up yourself, that is the way to go. If your not used to working with small things and just want a fix and it doesn't have to be perfect, option 1 & 2 are also the way to go. If you want it repaired so only you and your hairdresser will know, the cost to you will be approximately $35.00 to ship to and from plus my repair costs.

Hope this helps. Please don't try and fix it and then send it to me because there will be an added cost for undoing the repair. Others have tried to repair themselves and it's not fun cleaning up the botched area. One last tip, always try and use a flat paint versus gloss touch up paint. In this case a flat "coal black" paint is what I recommend.

Rich