Originally Posted By: WackoPaul
I feel the need to add that this has nothing to do with Tony Constantino and Harry Hine of Harbour Lights and their hard work and their darndest efforts to keep Harbour Lights going at the very highest quality level possible in today's market. HL Products are as great as they ever have been because of their efforts.

I agree with this statement 150%!

I don't intend to step on anyone's toes, offend them, or make any kind of personal attack, but I think most of the "corporate decisions", relating to Harbour Lights, are being made by the man that sits in highest chair (and I won't mention names because it is NOT Tony or Harry).

Personally, I think he is going down the wrong path! If I didn't know any better, I would speculate that Harbour Lights will someday be similar to the "Franklin Mint" and other collectible items, meaning no dealers (middle-man) and you can ONLY buy HL replicas from 1 Place!

Maybe Harry and Tony should start their OWN Company! Sometimes I wonder what Bill Younger, Harry, and Tony think about the constant inventory "dumping", deeply discounted sales, and how it effects the current dealers (of the hand full of dealers that are left). But, I am sure we will never know as this is a "touchy" subject for them.

I feel bad for the Dealers.... I really do!

-Christopher
"CAVR"