John - I'm the worst there is for posting a photo and have absolutly very mimimal computer skills until I repeat procedures many time. To begin with I have read these instructions over and over and for the life of me I can't find a "File Manager Link" anywhere and that is probably because I don't see a "Full Reply" or "New Post" page. I see a "Quick Reply" and a "New Topic" but NO File Manager Link.

I'm sure that there are other members besides me that are having this problem, and I also had this problem on the old Forums, until you posted your daily lessons for posting. Your 1st lesson walked us through "Preparing a Photo to Upload to the Collectors Forums". Your 2nd lesson was "Uploading a Photo" and your 3rd and final lesson was "Displaying a Photo".

Would you please take the time to write step by step instructions (using the actual button or tab names as they appear on our screens) for posting pictures. I used your old instructions each time I posted an image and found them invaluable. It's also possible that your 1st step for resizing remains the same, but, for the newer people like me that are lacking in computer skills you might want to consider reposting this information.

I know that Dave got tired of posting my images before you posted the step by steps instuctions so to give him some relief "PLEASE" give us your step by step instructions.

Rich