Quote:
Originally posted by rustyjax:
well,
me and she wanted to go, and were on the original list. And were told we would receive an email, with all plans dates and all info, once solidified! Never heard back! Did any ever make those emails?
Any chance we could still come along?
Hello, Rod here from Paradise-Bound.net, booking agent for the Harbour Lights 20th Anniversary Reunion Cruise. Unfortunately I was not involved with the original "email trail" prior to my booking & registration function to answer your email questions, but I am happy to advise everyone that there is space available to "get onboard"!

I will say that the response has been very good and we are getting close to our original limit so the sooner the better for anyone looking to join us. I am currently wrapping up another group outing in Boston and will be back in my storefront this weekend. If you have not visited the website for this opportunity please take a look at what I have posted and give me a call or email if you have any questions.

If anyone would like a link to the Harbour Lights 20th Anniversary Reunion Cruise website, my phone numbers, questions or my help in any way please do not hesitate to email me through this post.

Cheers!

"Life's a Journey, Enjoy the Ride!"