Quote:
Originally posted by Kat:
Rod, I was wondering if the cruise line provides free transportation from the airport to the docks on the day of sailing? As well as from the cruise ship to the airport on the day we get back to Seattle.
I saw that there was a shuttle bus from the airport to the docks, but it costs $26.00 per person one way. Taxis' aren't any cheaper and the Seattle light rail system is questionable where they drop off, if they are running. I am wondering if anyone else has thought about getting to the cruise ship from the airport and back,and, what it entails, including the cost.
The "current" cost for the transfers to & from the airport through Celebrity Cruises is the $26 per-person each way. This cost is subject to change as they have not set the cost for 2011 yet. I used a taxi when I was there in June and paid $47 including the tip which for two people would be less, and faster, than the shuttle service. I do not believe the rail service doesn't gets close enough to drop you off and walk, but I have not tried that service, for me it's a taxi or shuttle.

Rod

"Life's a Journey, Enjoy the Ride!"