Quote:
Originally posted by Middle I-land MI Max:
Hi Rod,

Thought I better ask this question since my wife and I are interested in going on the cruise but we're still sitting back at the starting line waiting for her school district to decide when school ends in June 2011. The "guesstimate" is about June 10th.

So what do we do now while waiting? We're getting concerned as rooms fill, tours get booked, etc. and we sit waiting. Can you advise?

Thanks!

Max
Hi Max,

Thank you for your post. The best way to ease your concern would be to move forward and "book" your desired stateroom and sign up for the excursions you want. The cruise deposit is fully refundable between now and the end of March and the private excursions requires no deposits at this time, so no worries there, just sign up and you'll be fine.

My suggestion would be to consider sending in your reservation request and we'll get you locked in a stateroom. If you find the date becomes an issue and you are not able to attend, we can simply cancel it at that time. If just Friday the 10th becomes the problem we could arrange for you two to Join us in Ketchikan but you would miss the first two days.

Feel free to call me if you would like to discuss any further thoughts over the phone, it's toll free at 888.325.3225 between 10-5 pacific time seven days a week.

Hope this helps, it's going to be a wonderful reunion & cruise!

Thanks again,

Rod

"Life's a Journey, Enjoy the Ride!"