Quote:
Originally posted by WackoPaul:
Rod I am asking these qustions for the benefit of everybody..

Are there formal dinner nights on this cruise and what is the dress code, in other words what passes for formal?

Also if one doesn't want to dress formal on those nights is there alternative dining?
Good "Friday" everyone!

Onboard the Celebrity Cruises we always get to enjoy a couple of "Formal Nights". During our 7 night cruise onboard the Infinity we will have two nights when we can, if you so desire, get dressed up. Our second night out, Saturday, will be the first and the next one is on Wednesday night. The "suggested" dress code for the evening will be formal, but it is not mandatory. A nice dress, a jacket & tie and you'll be fine. The ladies always look nice, but if the guys put on the tux and look like me you'll be styling too, I love my tux!

If you do not want to get dressed up, it's no big deal you can still join your friends in the main dining room. The cruise staff are not going to tell you that you cannot come in, just please no Levi's guys! Alternative dining, YES, everyday, and everywhere, I like to say, whatever works best for you so there is no need to "stress over the dress"!

I have learned over the years that the Celebrity Cruise staff do not have the word "NO" in their vocabulary. The staff is there to make sure you have the best vacation ever and will do everything in their power to make sure you do. One piece of advice from an avid cruiser, smile big and treat everyone, staff included, the way you like to be treated and I will guarantee you'll have the best service and the best of times onboard this cruise.

Hope you all have a great weekend, Cheers!

"Life's a Journey, Enjoy the Ride!"