Even with pictures, I can't find them all!! So, start with Paul's picture that meets this description and tell me where I'm missing out:

1. Look in bottom tan palm fronds closest to dwelling next to lavender-colored bush in front of sculpture's flag.

2. In the back of the building under the picnic table between the porch and the sidewalk. Head and curled tail face down.

3. Upright, faces right, just left of middle of cliff under water tower.

4. Upright, right-facing seahorse on back of lavender bush next to palm tree--green in color.

5. Right-facing head & pegasus only are on top of overturned barrel next to water tower. Best seen if viewed between water tower and dwelling through a magnifying glass. Same color as barrel.

6. Cannot see this one.

7. Look at the tower and then rotate to look at the vent on the short side of the building. The seahorse is to the left of the vent.

8. Inside chimney on dwelling next to water tower.

9. Cannot see this one.

10. Hold sculpture upside down and look at bottom of tree canopy in back of house. Right-facing head and body are same color as tree. Best seen using magnifying glass and bright light.

I have this description from an earlier thread, but Paul's pictures do not show this location:

On the ceiling of the front porch on the long side of the building directly over the stairs. Full body and head face right. Same color (white) as ceiling.

Does this mean there are eleven? Or, is it one of the two that I can't make out?

Are we having fun yet????