Moving these "finds" from a "new topic" to this thread to keep together for next update. Please use "add reply" to new finds, not "new topic" to avoid losing statements when the update is done.
Thanks,
Sandy

Topic: East Chop, Massachusetts
MtnHkr

Super Wacko
Member # 550

posted 05-11-2009 05:52 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seahorse is located 1/2 inch to the right of the flag with the top of its head touching the grass and bottom of bush.

--------------------
Bert

No mountain is too tall if your first step is belief. -Anonymous

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Topic: Duxbury Pier, MA Seahorse location
MtnHkr
Super Wacko
Member # 550

- posted 06-22-2009 05:06 PM Profile for MtnHkr Email MtnHkr Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote
The Seahorse is locatred 1 5/8 inches to the left of the flag and 1/2 inch up from the bottom in the waves. Only the head and upper body are showing.

-

--------------------
Bert

sandy
Cruise Director
Member # 1376

- posted 06-23-2009 06:56 PM Profile for sandy Email sandy Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote
Is she facing left, have curly "hair", buck teeth, and is located just about in the middle of your picture? Don't have my sculpture yet so I can't determine if I'm seeing correct location, but if what I've described is correct, she is a very homely specimen.

Sandy Posts: 1742 | From: Kent, CT | Registered: Dec 2002

MtnHkr
Super Wacko
Member # 550

- posted 06-24-2009 10:15 AM Profile for MtnHkr Email MtnHkr Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote

Facing left in the middle of the picture. The eye can be seen almost in the rocks. Hope this helps.

--------------------
Bert

Webmaster
Saint
Member # 132

- posted 06-24-2009 11:09 AM Profile for Webmaster Author's Homepage Email Webmaster Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote

Looks like a sighting to me!

--------------------
Follow the Collector Forums on Twitter

Webmaster@LighthouseKeepers.com
Posts: 12191 | From: Scottsdale AZ | Registered: A Long Time Ago!

sandy
Cruise Director
Member # 1376

- posted 06-24-2009 02:26 PM Profile for sandy Email sandy Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote

Homely little devil, isn't she. . . .

Sandy Posts: 1742 | From: Kent, CT | Registered: Dec 2002

Topic: Seahorse Locations -Update
CAVR
Super Wacko
Member # 963

- posted 07-21-2009 05:07 PM Profile for CAVR Email CAVR Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote

Well the 2009 summer releases are being shipped and arriving in collectors hands.... Here are a few seahorse locations that I have found on a few of those pieces....

HL376 Haut-Fond Prince, CAN: Upper 2/3rds of seahorse can be seen in water directly below helicopter;

HL562 West Chop, MA: Adjacent and right of flag underneath bluish color bush in brown sand;

HL725 Burnt Island, ME: Hidden within brown rocks at waterline, below tower and to the right of power jack.

--------------------
Christopher
"CAVR"