I would be very interested in seeing what you are talking about for chips and flaws. Does your dealer have a camera that he/she can photograph these defects? I occasionally receive a piece that might have a spot on a tree that is missing some paint because of a minor chip or that was missed by the artist or a small chip on the base or grass/water area. I don't consider that a reject and either does the collectible books that I have. A reject would be a major chip(larger then 1/8 inch), a crack or a broken piece of the structure, tree, outbuilding, tower, etc. Now remember, this is my criteria and yours may be more strict then mine and it sounds like it is more strict. If I get a railing that is a little out of alignment or a flagpole that is bent, I will straighten it out. No one can tell after the straightening out is complete and that is satisfactory to me. That is why I, and many others I'm sure, would like to see what you are talking about in pictures rather then your interpretation of what is a defect. I am not trying to say that what you are discribing is not defects but I would like to see some of these defects. I am buying $70.00 - $100.00 Harbour Lights and not $300.00 - $500.00 Lladro pieces. You cannot expect the same quality in a Ford as you get in a Lexus.

Again, please borrow a camera from someone or have your dealer send some pictures so we can see some examples of what you are discribing as damaged pieces.

Rich