Pulled up and printed this topic from November, 1999, but no pictures are shown--the dreaded red x in a box has replaced all the photographs from that thread.

What was the correct lantern door position? Looking at the back of the house where the two entry doors are located (the back being where the circular wreath is hanging between two upstairs windows), my sculpture's gray lantern door looks out over the back right corner of the tower roof and the right chimney (the snowman is below and to the left of that chimney). Starting from the gray door and moving right, the 1st panel has a porthole window, the 2nd panel is empty, the 3rd panel has a porthole window, the 4th panel is empty, the 5th panel has a porthole window, the 6th panel is empty, the 7th panel has a porthole window, and the 8th panel has the gray door.

The whole tower appears to be skewed to my eye. A "seam" adjoining the panels is centered on the back's center chimney. If this is a mistake in assembly, were any made that were correct? If so, any idea as to where the correction was made?

Thanks,

Sandy

P.S. I've edited this post--boldfaced type added after initial post made.