Detail is the number one importance for me as a lighthouse model collector. I would spend the extra cash for a few $100 plus HL releases each year.

Since there are a few less LE's being made each year, I see no harm in a few LE's that are going to cost me over a $100. There still going to be the simpliar one's that are going to be in the $65 to $75 range.

Maybe Harry could balance the releases. For every $100+ release do a $45-$50 simple lighthouse release(example:Delaware Breakwater, Miah Maull Shoal, or some of the CF exclusive suggestions that didn't make the cut).

Combined dollar of all the releases for a year could still be the same, just have a few $100 ones, a few $75 ones, and a few $50 ones.

Bottom line: My vote in for keeping the detail. I look forward to seeing more metal on future HL's. It's what sets Harbour Lights above other lighthouse replica makers.

Stan M
New Jersey Lighthouse Lovers
------------------------------------
Harry Wishlist: Tinicum Rear Range, Miah Maull Shoal, Finns Point, Bergen Point, Cross Ledge, Old Ambrose Lightstation, Romer Shoal, Barnegat Lightship, Liberty Lightship.