Dear Flacoastie
"While you are a relatively new member to the Forums and collecting,"

I am not a relatively new member to the Forums or to collecting. I have more lighthouse stuff in my house than most people could conceive of having. I was a member of these forums for years under the name of "thelightkeeper" and dropped out a few years ago. I am also one of the founding members of Lighthouse Digest which actually started the Lighthouse Depot. I know Tim and Kathy quite well. Don Devine I do not know, I believe that I met him once. It is his company and he calls the shots.

What I am trying to say here is that what is going on with Harbour Lights and their marketing principles is only leading to a slow death of their product. They are doing nothing at all to protect the collector and the investment that each and every one has made in their product. (which I might add is a very good product). It is so sad to so many collectors and dealers throwing in the towel.

I only wish that this present situation was different.

I do not feel that I need to contact Harbour Lights directly. I am sure that they monitor these forums (at least Tony should be making them aware), if not then shame on them for this is their lifeline to their dedicated collectors and the collectible market.

The Lightkeeper
Mike