I foresee "mutiny" if LHD continues selling pieces at dramatically cut prices as they have been doing for some time now.

HL may as well say "good bye" to its other dealers as this kind of practice is hurting other dealers in these economic hard times.

I know, I know, it's LHD own inventory and they can sell it for what ever they want as they already paid HLs for the inventory. But if LHD, continues to sell pieces at price that is drasticlly reduced it encourages collectors (mostly new collectors) to purchase the reduce pieces from LHD and not the SRP price from another HL dealer. Therefore, it is killing the intent of collectors to buy their HL pieces from a HL dealer which in turn keeps the Harbour Lights name alive.

I for one, pledge to stay with my current dealer and continue with them (as long as I can) as they DO NOT mark down HL pieces. I would rather give my hard earned money, during these questionable economic times, to one who plays the game by the rules.

These comments are my own opinion and do not necessary speak for anyone else, But I get "miffed" when I hear crap like this!

-Christopher
"CAVR"