Quote:
Bob, you need a shipping container in your back yard dedicated to HLs so you can free up some space in your basement! ...hee hee
For some reason, I don't think the neighbors would appreciate having it in view.

I'm fortunate to have a very dry basement and never had any water problems since I moved in in 1975. My problem in locating certain HL's is the fact they are stacked from the floor to the ceiling in a large closet and in my boiler room. That means to find a piece requires me to start to empty these areas until I find the one I'm looking for.

I sold five HL's last week, and it took me about an hour and one-half to find all five. For some odd reason (Murphy's Law), it always seems the ones I'm trying to find are always way in the back of the pile. Unfortunately, my inventory is large (over 700), and my record keeping leaves something to be desired. That all happend when I was buying groups of HL's and forgetting to log them in on the inventory. I know I have them, then the search is on!

smile Bob smile