There is a new authorized dealer in Central Florida. The Seminole Towne Center Mall in Sanford lacked a dealer who had HL's. Not anymore! Kitchen Magnetism on the second floor of the mall, just outside of Burdines, now has Harbour Lights. I talked to the owner and found out that she has been trying to get the line from the sales rep for over 18 months.

She told me that she has repeatedly asked the HL Rep to include her store and he constantly neglected her request. She spoke to his supervisor and still no line. Finally three months ago, she told the rep that she was going to order the line herself directly from HL's if he wouldn't order them. Last month, they arrived and she now has her display. What dismays me is that I believe there must be one rep for this area and I have heard at least three complaints from different stores about their HL rep. I'm thinking of writing a note to HL's regarding the comments regarding the rep, specifically a lack of knowledge of the line, but I don't know if it's my place to do this. What are some of the opinions out there, I need guidance.

Joanne