Quote:
Originally posted by Bob M:
Hopefully, Bob Scroope can help me out with a couple of pictures of what I would nominate for a possible 2nd CF Exclusive. This particular light came to mind because it is somewhat of a simple light, yet beautiful. One would think that Harbour Lights may not be making this one because it is somewhat secluded, and may not be a good large edition seller.

I nominate Little Gull Island Light, NY. Little Gull Island is approximately seven miles northeast of Orient Point Light, at the North Fork of Long Island. There is an abundance of lighthouse enthusiasts in this area of Long Island and nearby lower New England States. It is my opinion that this light would sell out the needed 500 edition size in a short period of time.

This light fits the bill! Who's with me? "Long Island Bob", can you help "Block Island Bob" out with a couple of your special pics from your rare-opportunity visit to this treasure of the sound? Your participation may be the key to Little Gull Island receiving a favorable nod from the crowd.

Little Gull Island New York

smile Bob smile

While we are waiting on "Long Island Bob" I added a link
Here's some info from last year on Little Gull as requested by Bob M.

Little Gull 200th Anniversary

Little Gull History

LONG ISLAND BOB