Thank you, but all of this fanfare really isn't necessary. As a member of these forums, I've received much good information which has helped to increase my knowledge of the line. I'm sure most of you don't realize just how helpful you've been. It is just my way of helping to keep these forums alive, so others can benefit from the knowledge and camaraderie expressed here as the current members have.
Perhaps it may help just a little in bringing traffic to our site, but its main purpose is to direct more collectors toward these forums.
It's another step in the relationship between dealer and collector which we as retailers understand, as too many other dealers don't (and I'm not just talking Harbour Lights here, either). The more a customer/collector knows about a product, then the more likely he/she is to purchase that product. If I can take the time and educate my customers about Harbour Lights, then the more likely they will be to trust me, which in turn makes them more comfortable in purchasing from me. That is why these forums are important to me, as they should be to every Harbour Lights retailer. It really boggles my mind when I've spoken to other HL retailers about posting on the forums, and they couldn't care less. Somehow, they miss the most important partnership there is in business, the one between retailer and customer.
So to the props that Paul and Rich have passed on, I can only say I'm just doing my duty as a member of these forums. It's what's best for all of us.

Roland Babineau
The only true Harbour Lights dealer left in the world and the ONLY retailer in the world authorized to sell Harry Hine's lighthouse collectible line!
http://www.thecapecodstore.com/harbor_lights.html