Those that chose not to buy, for whatever reason, would probably decide not to tell and it is their right to be private about it.

If you remember, the piece was chosen by the forum members this time and not the committee as with the ELL. The ELL was special in that it was our first exclusive, had many special details(removeable flagpole, architectual dig, etc.)with it whereas a pier light is limited in it's surroundings. Harry did a fantastic job on detailing the WP with it being more highly details then the ELL and the most popular color(white and red). The flag is also the first for Harbour Lights. To have metal railing on a piece that sells for only $65 was also a nice detail.

I truly think that members will be sorry that they didn't invest in buying at least one piece and will regret at a later date not investing in a second or third piece for trading purposes. I know when the ELL came out, and being from my hometown of Erie, PA, I bought 5 of them over a 6 month period. I now have 2 left and sold/traded the other 3 pieces for a nice profit. I have bought 2 of the WP so far(have one with the blue water and the other with green water/lightning rod) and have them displayed next to each other. I'm buying a third piece for investment purposes as soon as I get the money order.

Rich