The reason that I am posting this is to let everyone know where we stand at this time on the sale of the Wisconsin Point Exclusive. We are not close to a sell out at this time and without a complete sellout both the Forums financial support and lighthouse preservation donations will suffer. I realize that times are hard and money is at a premium. The sales on our exclusive are suffering because of the hard times and the loss of members that are no longer collecting Harbour Light products. We could not foresee this happening at the time we decided to go with a second exclusive, but, now we have our second exclusive and we would like to sell out our remaining pieces. I would like to encourage our existing members and non-members that read the Forums to give up a night out at the movies or a dinner out and consider buying your first, second, third or more Wisconsin Point Lighthouse. I realize that all you need is one to display, but, give the extra pieces that you buy as a belated Christmas gift, a birthday gift, an anniversary gift or a gift to that person that enjoys lighthouses and hasn't yet become "hooked" on Harbour Lights. You could be the one that hooks him/her on collecting Harbour Lights for the rest of their lives.

There have been questions concerning whether we will have a 3rd exclusive. At this time we can not even think about another exclusive until this one is sold out, so for those of you that want the 3rd exclusive, the answer is no at this time. If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in this topic.

Read all about what you need to know, how to order and how to send your money by clicking this link http://www.lighthouse-events.com/forums/ .

Rich