I'm still at Sea Girt Sunday. I might also go down part of Saturday, depending on when I get out of the PSATs. I think they end around 1:00, so if I get right out, go home, pack for a night with my grandparents (who have a house in Spring Lake), and get out, I might be able to do a couple hours at the end of the day.

A note to those who might want to meet me at the Challenge - I don't volunteer with NJLHS, I help the Sea Girt Lighthouse Citizen's Committee (who runs the lighthouse) with tours. Since, during the Challenge, we usually split people up and put one volunteer in each room, I'm usually in my favourite space, the lantern room. If you want to see me, and don't plan on climbing the lighthouse, ask someone for Greg. If they don't know who I am (I know most of the volunteers there, but just in case), tell them I'm the 15-year-old volunteer. That should jog their memory. smile Then someone can call me down, fill in for me for a lantern load or two, and I can chat.

I'm looking forward to meeting some more Wackos this year...it's always a pleasure to see friends, old or new. smile