Diane,

Esther had a great birthday- even if I had to almost threaten her to get her to go inside the cabin to get some cake.

We both had a great weekend- thanks in great part to the efforts of all the people involved in making the Challenge possibel and such a great success.

I would like to especially thank the following people- Bob Muller, Diane Mancini, Bob Scroppe, Nancy Bahnsen (especially for the cake), Chat Chapman, Nancy House and the other myriad of volunteers that I don't know the names of.

I'd like to thank Bill younger for making something so great just a little bit better by his involvement and assistance.

Finally I think it's just great- and a just reward for all of his efforts- that bob Muller was awarded the US Lighthouse Society's Presedential Award. It couldn't have gone to a more deserving person.

Everybody here (well, maybe not Diane) will just love his answer as to what he's going to do with the $500 he won- he's going to buy some Harbour Lights.

Thanks again to all and congratulations on doing such a great job- you even got the weather to cooperate for the weekend.

It looks like I didn't curse this Long Island trip. laugh

Dennis