I can't say with 100 certainty but it looks like the 7th Annual NJ Lighthouse Challenge was a huge success again. The night Climbs at Cape May, Sandy Hook, Tinicum and Absecon were very popular- there were almost 500 people at Sandy Hook just for the night climb. I'm not sure how amny actually got in though.

We had over 1300 visitors at East Point over the two days.This was about the same as last year. We only had 5 groups - a total of 12 people- finish the challenge at East Point. That's not unusual because East Point is not a natural place to finish- Sandy Hook and Tinicum usually havbe the most finishers because many people either start or finish at one or the other.

Esther and I spent the morning on Saturday at East Point- actually we stayed around until about 2 PM. We were back on sunday from about Noon until 6:15. I did not see any Wackos- except for East Point (Hank). He did see Beacon Bob on Sat afternoon.

More to follow in a seperate post about our Personal Mini Lighthouse Challenge- with photos.

Dennis