OK, I got some answers at the NJLHS Meeting yesterday.

Donna Elias will be at Absecon for the challenge. she will be unveiling a new painting while there.

The page to put the puzzle pieces on is 81/2" by 11". It will be complete without doing a night climb- available at tinicum, Absecon, Cape May or Sandy hook- but if the night climb is done a optional base will be given to signify completion of the night climb.

T-shirts will be availabe as they have been in the past- they will be sold at Tinicum, Sandy Hook, Hereford Inlet, Cape May and Barnegat.

There will also be t-hirts available at Hereford Inlet to benefit the move of Ludlum Beach Lighthouse by the new organization setup for the preservation of the LH.

There will also be a new commemerative postcard of Barnegat Lighthouse availabe at the Museum that is located near the Lighthouse.

I called Hereford Inlet this morning to confirm who will be there and they said that Harry Hine is scheduled to be there both days as well as skip Willets whi is a great photographer (he's been ther for the past several years for the challenge) and Barbara Brinkman with her watercolor paintings.

I could not get confirmation of who will be at any of the other lighthouses but there are usually people at East Point- they definitely will hav efood available. Great roast Beef, Sausage and Keilbasa sandwiches sold by Al & BJ smith with the proceeds going to support the East Point LH. Get there hungry and leave satisfied and feeling better.

If you stop at East Point on Saturday morning to early afternoon or Sunday afternoon make sure you say hello to Esther or I. We'll be doing our volunteering at East Point this year. We would prefer to do it at Hereford Inlet but they need bodies more at East Point. I'll have my Wacko Badge on so don't forget yours.

Dennis