The Long Island Chapter of the USLHS will host a LI Lighthouse Challenge Kickoff Dinner for 100 guests at the Marroitt on Friday night at 7pm with Bill Younger as special guest. Wayne Wheeler of US Lighthouse Society has been added as a guest.The price will be $35 per guest. It is in the same hotel that most of you will be staying at for the LI Challenge. It is a breakeven get together at a very nice place(that you may be staying at) with Bill. Some LI Lighthouse experts have already bought there tickets to attend.
The buffet dinner includes tossed garden salad, penne pasta ala vodka, chicken marsala, beef bourguignon, vegtables and potatoes, cheese cake for dessert, assorted sodas, coffee and tea.

This a good opportunity to meet the LI people and get some ideas for your challenge scenario, info, LI Challenge stuff, your Cedar Island autographed by Bill(and any other HLs), raffle, gift, etc. wink

Paypal is now available to purchase your tickets. Your email from PAYPAL will be your receipt. (I will also have a list a door.) laugh

May 13 Dinner with Bill

on Chapter website for reservations. If you'd rather send me a check, you may but email me first to reserve your spot. In order to keep the costs down - your paypal receipt will be your ticket or I will email those who send me a check. A paid guest list will also be at the door for your admission.

looking foward to seeing lots of Wackos and lighthouse enthusiasts for a great time,
laugh cool Bob

LONG ISLAND BOB