Please vote in this poll whether you intend to purchase or do not intend to purchase a proposed Limited Edition Lighthouse to honor members of the Collectors Forum. It is important that a true indication of your commitment to purchase be reflected in this poll.

As a member of the working group formed to work out the details for the special lighthouse, I would like to post this poll. This is strickly for my own information and does not necessarily reflect what is being worked on or being planned by our group. It also does not mean that what is popular here will be adopted. The results of this poll will be looked at, but, because of Harbour Lights policies and restrictions may not be feasible. This poll does not reflect views or opinions of our working group.

Now that everybody understands the above, there will be 2 questions with 4 choices for each question. You may select only one choice for each question. I would appreciate it if all Forum Members look at this poll and cast a vote regardless of their decision to buy or not to buy.

Rich