Quote:
Originally posted by regalhobo:
I haven't said much of anything yet but I feel its time to bring in the words of President Teddy Roosevelt.
"Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American
flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the
English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and
that is a loyalty to the American people." ---Theodore Roosevelt

As Bob said and as you will see I agree whole heartedly with him
Quote:
Their are plenty of hard-working legal immigrants in this country that did it right. Why should we have to accept illegals that have gotten to the point that they are fighting for their illegal rights. They don't automatically become citizens by running over our borders in the dark of night, or paying the slave traders to smuggle them into our country.
Why should they get health benefits when some of our own people can't get them? Why should they get welfare benefits when some of our own people can't get them? When some of our own people, born and breed in the USA, all colors, and nationalities can't get them. Let's take care of our own. The list is endless. If your illegal you get nothing!! You're here and work here illegally, you know you're wrong and if you get caught take the consequences. Don't expect us to pay for you if you or your offspring get sick or hurt. Don't expect us to put food on your table. Again, the list is endless.
To quote Bob M again,
Quote:
...We grab illegals for whatever reason, notify INS, and they just tell us they will not come for them so we have to let them go. Most claim they don't speak English but we know they do. They usually have several names and it can be extremely time consuming trying to figure out exactly who they are. They know that, and they just wait it out. We bring them to court and they get bailed and never return for trial. They just get a new identity and continue on their merry way.
I'm retired for almost 20 years now and unfortunately I see nothing much has changed. Do you realize how frustating and disheartening this is. And to top it off now they're fighting for there ILLEGAL RIGHTS? Come on, GET REAL AMERICA, WAKE UP!!!!

smile cool
Tom,
I agree 100% - then I guess I am just not level headed! laugh
HCS