I filled out my set of Pharos a little while back; I located a dealer in England that had the three I still needed. Sue and I got to meet her and her husband on our recent excellent adventure to San Diego/El Cajon/Anaheim since Pat and her husband made the trip from England to be at the Anaheim Show.

I like the smaller size of the Pharos lighthouse; especially since cabinet number six is on the way. I really liked the quality of the Portland Bill lighthouse and when I turned it over I discovered one reason... “made in China” label on the felt bottom. After inquiring about this with Harbour Lights, I was informed that you couldn’t very well have a new series of just one lighthouse. I surmised, out loud, that it wouldn't work just adding it as an International light either, because of the smaller size of the Pharos lights and was responded to with a, "correct".

There are some of the Pharos that did get delivered to some of the stores selling Harbour Lights in England, before they stopped production and I hope that there are a bunch of Portland Bill's stored somewhere waiting for the series to be continued.

SaintWackoPaul '
Keep the Flame

Onward to The Land of the Midnight Sun!