Quote:
I still think the Collector Forums should not be the place for posting such hot, explosive issues which only hurt feelings and make enemies where there should be none.
No enemies here that I know of, Grace. Trust me when I say my feelings aren't hurt at all. I enjoy a little verbal jousting every once in awhile. It makes things interesting as long as everyone understands that it is a collection of different opinions that aren't meant to hurt anyone or make enemies. Each party states their views knowing that nothing said here is actually going to change anything.

Quote:
I joined the forums to enjoy hearing about lighthouses and other "trivial" matters. Obviously, it is a forum open to whatever issue anyone wants to debate.
You are absolutely correct about joining the CF to hear about lighthouses and other matters. The Collector Forums is the best when it comes to the exchange of info about lighthouses and my favorite collectible, Harbour Lights. You are also correct in recognizing the fact we have forums to discuss or debate other issues. I feel those "other" topics add a little spice every once in awhile.

smile Bob smile