Well...they have arrived at last--at my house anyway!

First, I want to say "What a Beautiful Set!" I wanted all five of these beauties from the first moment I saw pictures of them. I was not disappointed after finally getting to hold these pieces in my hands!

Second, I would like to thank Mike Callahan for having a set to sell! Also, thanks to my friend, Todd in Daytona Beach, for seeing the post in the Marketplace and telling me about it! We were on vacation in Florida the first week of May, and I had not looked at the forums for a few days. Todd mentioned that someone was selling a set of Pharos. It had been three days since the ad was posted and I didn't think the pieces would still be for sale. I replied to Mike and to my astonishment they were still available! This was on my birthday--what a birthday gift!!

Needles Point, England, has got to be one of the most unique pieces ever made by Harbour Lights. Not a very big piece, but how many lights have a doorway, balcony, and windows carved out of a nearby rock?! If this is/was the keeper's house, it has got to be the most unusual ever! The waves creeping up the lighthouse and the rock shelter make for a great effect!

Portland Bill, England, is next with its red and white tower and the very nice keeper's house. With its flat roof and five chimneys, this is a very impressive-looking house attached to the light by an enclosed walkway. Another "keeper"!

Ballinacourty Point, Ireland, is the next little cutie with the stubby tower and nearby keeper's house. Not a large piece, but it has lots of detail! Very nice!

To round out the set of five, we have Trwyn Du, North Wales and Bell Rock, Scotland.

Trwyn Du has a black and white tower and steps carved in the light for entry about one-third of the way up the lighthouse. Though small, it is also very special. Large waves, once again climbing the light give a great effect!

Bell Rock also has the large waves with its white tower and black lantern room. The very bottom section is grey with a black ladder that leads to the entrance above the waves. Though small, once again, these pieces have very nice detail.

I hope this describes the pieces to some degree.

All five came with special brown Pharos collection boxes, which are a nice touch from the regular boxes.

I know there hasn't been much discussion about the Pharos lately. I would be curious to know who else might be lucky enough to own any of these pieces.

Excellent Job Harbour Lights!