Now, I've only seen discounts in my area on chipped pieces, but there is a store in a town nearby which has their display crammed with way too many lights. In the entire display, you may see three or four of the same light. Not to mention many of the ones with broken ventilator balls.
Once (before Christmas), there were boxes of Harley Davidson stuff in front of the display, and I didn't look down before I put my hands on one of the boxes, so not realizing, until after I touched it, that my finger was in the yard of a Cape Elizabeth practically in the middle of the aisle! Being the Addict-in-Training that I am, and having great respect, I moved it. But since there was no room on the shelf, I had to put it next to an Old Field Point on a slanted shelf like you see party plates put on (it's a Hallmark). I didn't like the situation still, but it was better. But they're not all bad, when they handle them, it's like they're "handling fine crystal," to quote another post. To tell the truth though, it seemed like their display was a lot more respected BEFORE I bought my Navesink. After that, the entire display was moved to its current location.
But I have bought from them many times, and I am happy with them.
Just thought I'd mention my experience.

Jake

Jakers