No problem, Frank. You were not just quoting me, however, but several other posters as well. (Just a point of clarification; I don't want to be credited with everything. smile )

We now have the start and end times.

I do believe that you needed a deposit when you made your reservations in; if HL didn't actually charge your card for a while, that was their business decision. In the past, I believe the total amount was due in 2 payments. This time, it's split up into 3 payments. That will help some people.

So far as I can tell in answer to some previously asked questions, this is the "OFFICIAL" Harbour Lights Collectors Family Reunion. There won't be another for a while.

Here's another fact that may surprise some. Harbour Lights doesn't actually manufacture and paint the lighthouse sculptures that we cherish in El Cajon. They subcontact that to factories located in the Orient. The people who make those pieces are NOT on the payroll of Younger & Associates. (TPFIC -- Tongue planted firmly in cheek)

Have you noticed that one of the Regional Events this year was piggy-backed on an event created, arranged and managed by the St. Augustine Lighthouse & Museum?

There WAS also a "semi-official" Harbour Lights event held in Door County this year. Harbour Lights even issued an 'event exclusive' just for this event and sent Kim Andrews. That one was driven by Dave Hannum and other WACKOs to piggy-back on the Door County Lighthouse Walk.

Smart marketing to bring 'your event' to one that already exists and where you can be expected to receive extra exposure to people who already like lighthouses.