Quote:
Please take the time to read it through from start to finish.
Jeez Louise - that sounds like something from a prospectus or a lawyer. A resort itinerary might warrant a cheery phone voice - but hey, $2k ain't what it used to be.

Pam answered my first question. And then reading the blurb/faq on the HL Web site I'm confused again.

Been there several times - wrt Pam's comment about not much to do on the island - yes and no - there is a seemingly infinite number of shops selling Mackinaw Island Fudge (yes - who'd a guessed it) and maybe an infinite minus one number selling sweatshirts. My wife has an endless capacity for this sort of thing, so there is *that to do*. (The fudge shops and t-shirts exceed my blood-brain threshold after about 3 whereupon my thoughts turn into that sort of vacant-tv-channel- fuzzy-screen experience and from then on its mindless following-around - or sitting on benches outside. There will be plenty of white benches at the Harbour Lights Family Retirement Village - I've seen rows of 'em in my dreams).

OK, here's another question, the answer to which I have not seen...

5. With 3 partial payments, is there any kind of refund policy - or once you're in for a penny you're in for the whole mutton?

And thank you Beacon for the start/end times.

Caffine Free,
Saint T